Store and Organize Kitchen Utensils with a Rustic, Natural Wood Utensil Holder from Forest Decor
Think about all the ways you use utensils when you’re cooking. Spoons for stirring, spatulas for flipping, and even large forks for serving guests. That means you’re constantly pulling them out of a drawer and using for preparing food, tossing salad, or simply to make cooking faster and easier. That’s why you need a more stylish and convenient solution for keeping them all within easy reach. We created this beautiful Forest Decor Utensil Holder made with all-natural olive wood to provide just the right balance of form and function while embracing a more rustic design that fits your everyday lifestyle.
- Free-Standing Utensil Holder
- Hand-Crafted with Genuine Olivewood
- Food-Grade Safe and Easy to Clean
- Dimensions: 3” x 3”x 6”
- Hand Wash Recommended
- Compatible with Multiple Utensil Styles
Proper Care for Natural Olivewood
We want you to cherish your new hand-carved olive wood kitchenware made by skilled artisans in Tunisia for years to come. That’s why to maintain their beautifully intricate designs and unique swirled grain patterns, you should follow these simple guidelines.
· Clean olive wood with only warm using a soft sponge or cloth. If extremely dirty, you can add a little dish soap. After washing, wipe wood dry with a soft cloth.
· Retain the beauty of our olive wood grain and color and prevent it from drying out or cracking by conditioning it with olive oil as needed.
· Never expose olivewood to a dishwasher or hot or cold temperatures for long periods (such as a fridge) to ensure they don’t split or get damaged.
Decorative Kitchen Accessory
A truly great talking piece that enhances the look and feel of your kitchen area you can easily keep this utensil cup near your stove, cooktop, or other appliances without taking up valuable room. It also fits in well as a decorative piece if you’re looking to decorate your dining or living room space.
Heavy-Duty Wood Craftsmanship
We use the highest-quality olive wood in our designs which means they’re naturally stronger, more resilient, and more stain resistant for long-lasting durability.
Free Up Drawer Space
Our stylish, handmade utensil holder makes it easy to save more room in your kitchen drawers while also keeping utensils within easy reach for quick grab-and-prep use.
Supports Most Utensil Types
We designed this olivewood cooking utensil holder to work seamlessly with our own utensils but it can also be used for standard plastic or silicone utensils you already own.
Thicker Wall Design
The thick walls and wide, flat base help keep our heavy-duty utensil holder from tipping over, even if you pack it with multiple utensils, to ensure well-balanced safety.
Natural Woodgrain Finish
Like our other handcrafted products our wooden utensil cups each boast their own one-of-a-kind look in terms of color, weight, texture, and even overall wall thickness.